Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh my Doodle.


Wow, I havent blogged in years! Months to be more exact :) Things have changed oh so much since I've blogged! Well Lets talk about how things have beeen! Things have been craappy! Horrible, terrible. I moved :( I live about 45 mins away from where I used to live. I miss my friends and my family :( I also have a new crush ;) But i dont think he will ever like mee. To be honest, appearance matters way more then you think it doess. I mean Imma little chubby kidd! I think thats why he doesnt like me D: I've been through alot since i've last blogged. My grandma has been in and out of the hospital because she has cancer. :'/ Im also homeschooling again too, because I wasnt doing "well" at my old/new schoool. haha, and if you havent noticed, I dyed my hair! ;)This summer was, different. Alot of stuff i got to experience, not bad experiences! But life experiencing! ;) My nephew just turned one on last month :) He's a big boy now! ;] Maaan, i taught him how to blow kisses and errrthaaang! ;) Him and his sister are the best things in my life <3 hmm, :) Life is confusing, guys are gay, and I'm alrightt. I wanna popsicle or a slurpee. ;P
I miss blogging <3 Letting stuff out is good once in a while :] Well I'm gonna try to sleep, so i'll write later (:

No comments: