Sunday, April 26, 2009

Awesomely awesome!

Well I had the most bestest week ever! (the week of the 20th) Friday= Bestest day ever! P.E. was legit actually walking the track with some of my closest friends. And lunch was AWESOME. Then saw my niece and nephew, hungout with my cuzzo, and spent the night with my sista. Saturday- Came home and had my friend Ciera, (person in the picture), which i havent seen in like a year. and I had an awesome night with her. Sunday or today- Me and Ciera walked to miles around my house and then went to 711 and got big gulps :] Then she left now Im just sitting here talking or typing to you. Im listening to this free radio thing called Pandora, check it out its LEGIT. So im gonna goo and wait for tomorrow to come, probably gonna be a spectacular day. Oh and no way Jose!

No comments: